Follow this recipe for delicious Aussie beef and pineapple burgers. Great for a summer BBQ!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 pineapple rings (2 cm thick)
- 4 hamburger buns, halved
- 4 ready made beef burger patties
- lettuce leaves, torn
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced chunky tomato chutney (your favourite brand), to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onions for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
- Cook pineapple rings for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Toast burger buns.
- Cook burger patties for 4 minutes each side until browned.
For assembly: Place lettuce on base of each bun. Top with cooked burger patty, chutney, pineapple, tomato, and onions then bun lid. Serve with chips and more chutney on the side.